We're pleased to offer the following services at Full Circle Veterinary Care
- Laser therapy treatment and packages
- Acupuncture with Dr. Emily Stuart and Dr. Sandy Sadowitz
- Wellness Plans that include unlimited comprehensive exams, core vaccines, lab work and discounts on medication
- Small Animal Surgery and Dentistry
- Wellness/Preventative Care for all ages
- In-house laboratory
- High quality food for dogs, cats and ferrets with a frequent buyer program
- Internal Medicine for small animals
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible, it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 6 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Because multiple veterinarians practice at Full Circle Veterinary Care, we can care for many types of pets:
- Other small mammals (rats, mice, guinea pigs, hamsters, hedgehogs, for example)*
*Call us for more information.